Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2013

I have shared my adoration for Alexandre Vauthier's creations here before. He has once again hit my soft spot with his couture collection for Fall 2013. To me, most of his designs are timeless pieces that you can hang in a museum. While his dresses are ultra provocative and sexy, his sleek pants and pantsuits are just as so. I love the confidence that comes from the well-placed "slashes" in the most strategic places. Although there were some blue gowns with way too much embellishment on them, reimnding me of Balmain knock-offs, the clean lines of the rest of his collection make me overlook those few pieces. My favorite looks are below. I especially love the pantsuit in the second photo and the dresses in the fifth (my absolute favorite as it looks amazingly fresh) and the very last dresses. 








No comments:

Post a Comment