Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sensible Dressing Vol. 001 - Nellie Partow

As the weather gets cooler, cozy sensible dressing is all I can think of. This is why I absolutely fell in love with Nellie Partow's Fall Winter 2013 collection, the very moment I saw it. I love how she combines cozy textures in comfy layers and gorgeous fall colors. I think I want the whole damn collection even though I wouldn't be able wear it with my ever growing belly. I wish it was sold here in Istanbul so we could stock up on chunky knit cable sweaters, fur accented outerwear. 

I also adore the styling of the lookbook with effortlessly sensible layering. Wearing crisp white shirts beneath wool or leather tops not only creates a nice visual contrast but also is a lifesaver for those with easily itchy skin like me. The neck warmers are also my favorites and could be really effortless layering pieces.










 All pics from www.nelliepartow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment